Anime Manga Forum

WELCOME! Please register and become a member of this great forum. We look forward to meeting you! If you have issues, Contact Mr. S.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Manga Forum

WELCOME! Please register and become a member of this great forum. We look forward to meeting you! If you have issues, Contact Mr. S.

Anime Manga Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Manga Forum

The best forum to talk about anime and manga!

4 posters

Where did your username come from?

gaara
    gaara
    Wise Old Man

Type : Anime
    Power Level : 6820

Where did your username come from? Empty Where did your username come from?

Post by gaara Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:11 am

The title pretty much says it all. Where did your username come from? How did you choose? Any special reasons why you've picked it or kept it?
    Divine Rush
    Divine Rush
    AMF-Admin
    AMF-Admin

Type : Manga Reader
    Power Level : 8379

Where did your username come from? Empty Re: Where did your username come from?

Post by Divine Rush Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:18 am

I use to play Naruto mass and everyone knew my gaming style as rushing hella and subbing to much and I used divine for everything so I just put it together lol never dropped it since lol.
    Raspy
    Raspy
    Omnimod
    Omnimod

Power Level : 8080

Post by Raspy Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:40 pm

If you ever heard me talk you'll know why. As for how i got it... my name was giving to me by Wooster. Kept it ever since. <3
    Greenrust
    Greenrust

Type : Manga
    Power Level : 6817

Post by Greenrust Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:49 pm

Its was given to me by my brother, we were hashing out ideas for me name for a game because im terrible at naming. He came up with this and i liked it and while we arent friends i kept it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:44 am