Anime Manga Forum

WELCOME! Please register and become a member of this great forum. We look forward to meeting you! If you have issues, Contact Mr. S.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Anime Manga Forum

WELCOME! Please register and become a member of this great forum. We look forward to meeting you! If you have issues, Contact Mr. S.

Anime Manga Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Anime Manga Forum

The best forum to talk about anime and manga!

2 posters

Virtual MMO RP Main Discussion

Divine Rush
    Divine Rush
    AMF-Admin
    AMF-Admin

Type : Manga Reader
    Power Level : 8437

Virtual MMO RP Main Discussion  Empty Virtual MMO RP Main Discussion

Post by Divine Rush Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:36 am

This will be the main Discussion Thread any input will be awesome as I set this up the more imput the better so I can get other views while I make the main threads for this RP.

Here we will go over different ideas and discuss ways to make the RP better and to throw out minor updates etc so feel free to post what you'd like here please everyone try your hardest to keep it about the subject at hand. This RP will be well detailed will have quite a good amount of it ill need a good title for the RP imput on what classes you'd like to see this RP will be like log horizon sword art and hack never seen one of those?

It would be based on real life people using a head piece to connect to a virtual world were theres not many limits they can choose the class of their player starting weapons etc.
    The characters then would adventure through many dungeons towers and different landscapes collecting weapons and rare items and fighting off different level monsters. Able to communicate through in game chats etc even have admins inside the game as characters as a security for the game.

I believe that was a decent amount of info if you have questions post here and they will be answered in this RP id like to know who would all step up and so alot of work as a gm or high position inside the RP. Hope I can get people interested in this anime I'm really stoked about this one and thanks for everything and reading all this  -Divine Rush-
    Greenrust
    Greenrust

Type : Manga
    Power Level : 6875

Virtual MMO RP Main Discussion  Empty Re: Virtual MMO RP Main Discussion

Post by Greenrust Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:54 pm

Im pretty decent at gm'ing, got a bit of experience on other forums. I loved sword art online ((first season more than the second to be honest)) And i like to try this.
    Divine Rush
    Divine Rush
    AMF-Admin
    AMF-Admin

Post by Divine Rush Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:22 am

Cool cause ill need a good amount of help on this one any classes you'd like to see?
    Greenrust
    Greenrust

Type : Manga
    Power Level : 6875

Post by Greenrust Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:48 am

well i have a few ideas, when i get home get ready to discuss divine, for both this and the naruto rp
    Divine Rush
    Divine Rush
    AMF-Admin
    AMF-Admin

Post by Divine Rush Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:08 am

Greenrust wrote:well i have a few ideas, when i get home get ready to discuss divine, for both this and the naruto rp
    Ok buddy talk to you then ^_^.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:48 pm